ceturtdiena, septembris 18, 2008

More Triple-draw

Since my last post nearly a week ago, I have played nothing but triple-draw and a few holdem SNG's (with nothing much to report from the latter: progress continues).

Triple-draw is a brilliant game, far more complicated than it at first appears. Like the best new plays, it has a bit of everything: twists and turns in all the right places, suspense and excitement galore and sometimes a devastating dénouement.

I've made little financial progress overall, but I'm learning the game.

The standard of play in the low-stakes PokerStars games is absolutely dreadful, and in the higher stake limit games seems excellent. Ideally I'd like to be playing $2/$4 limit, but there isn't always a game at the times of day I can manage. When the choice is between $0.25/$0.50 limit and $30/$60 limit, what can you do?

Nav komentāru: